top of page
  • Writer's pictureUnited Stateless

Call Your Legislator

We need you…to call your elected representatives in congress and ask them to attend our Washington, D.C. film screening about statelessness!

Go to this website to find your congressperson and senator. The site lists their office phone number. Simply give it a call. When somebody picks up, you can say something like this:

“Hi, I’m a supporter of United Stateless, the organization for stateless people in America. I’m calling because there’s a film screening and education awareness building event on April 26, in D.C., and I’m hoping my elected representative might want to attend. Would you like some more details?”

Then, you can send them this link.

Please let us know about the conversation, too, so that we can get in touch directly with them to send along the details of the screening.


bottom of page